Unique Metals Tungsten Shot - 3 oz.


Unique Metals Tungsten Shot - 3 oz. by Unique Metals at Wahoo Walls. MPN: Tungsten_Sphere_3oz. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tungsten shot is the perfect way to get the edge in your upcoming pine wood derby car race! Also known as Tungsten Spheres or BBs, these 2.25 mm units are perfect for making incremental weight changes. You will receive oz. of 95% pure Tungsten Shot, the remaining 5% is made up of nickel and iron. Tungsten is an extremely dense metal, weighing in 1.7x denser than lead. Each sphere is 2.25mmNon-toxic. 3 oz. of 2.25mm spheres. Tungsten is extremely dense, perfect for your pinewood derby car. 95% Tu


Unique Metals Tungsten Shot - 3 oz. by Unique Metals
4.6 out of 5 stars with 24 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$21.99


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

Tungsten shot is the perfect way to get the edge in your upcoming pine wood derby car race! Also known as Tungsten Spheres or BBs, these 2.25 mm units are perfect for making incremental weight changes. You will receive oz. of 95% pure Tungsten Shot, the remaining 5% is made up of nickel and iron. Tungsten is an extremely dense metal, weighing in 1.7x denser than lead. Each sphere is 2.25mm

Features & Highlights

  • Non-toxic
  • 3 oz. of 2.25mm spheres
  • Tungsten is extremely dense, perfect for your pinewood derby car
  • 95% Tungsten with 5% nickel and iron

Additional Information

Brand:
Unique Metals
Manufacturer:
Unique Metals
Category:
Tungsten
MPN:
Tungsten_Sphere_3oz
Part Number:
Tungsten_Sphere_3oz
Publisher:
Unique Metals
Item Weight:
0.19 pounds
Package Weight:
0.3 pounds
Package Size:
3.5 x 0.3 x 5.6 inches

 


Have questions about this item (Tungsten_Sphere_3oz), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Unique Metals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: tsp003,
Torrey Hills' Tungsten Properties and Applications: Tungsten has the highest melting point (3422¡ãC) of all the non-alloyed metals. It can keep its strength and stiffness at high temperatures. Tungsten has good thermal conductivity and lowest therm...

mpn: TURP3613,
Torrey Hills' Tungsten Properties and Applications: Tungsten has the highest melting point (3422C) of all the non-alloyed metals. It can keep its strength and stiffness at high temperatures. Tungsten has good thermal conductivity and lowest thermal e...

mpn: TURU3614,
Torrey Hills' Tungsten Properties and Applications: Tungsten has the highest melting point (3422°C) of all the non-alloyed metals. It can keep its strength and stiffness at high temperatures. Tungsten has good thermal conductivity and lowest thermal...

mpn: 1mm x 150mm, ean: 0736900828962,
99.9999% High Pure Tungsten Rod Metal Round Bar Dia. 1mm Long 5.9''Material£ºTungsten. Purity: 99.9999%. Diameter£º1mm. Height: 150mm. Package Included: 1 x Tungsten rod.