Dowsing Rods- One Pair of Beautifully Crafted divining rods for Seeking Treasure, Water, Oil, or Anything Else, by American Heritage Industries
Dowsing Rods- One Pair of Beautifully Crafted divining rods for Seeking Treasure, Water, Oil, or Anything Else, by American Heritage Industries by American Heritage Industries at Wahoo Walls. MPN: AHDOWSING. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. History Dowsing as a science has been around since the 1500s. It was referenced by notable scholars like Martin Luther, Samuel Sheppard, and George Casely. It was used initially in the hunt for water at the ground. It grew in popularity when a philosopher wrote of the experiences of St. Teresa of Spain. St. Teresa of Spain, a Catholic saint, was gifted a plot of land to establish a convent. There was an issue, though, since there was no source of potable water. A friar came by and offered to hel
Product Description & Reviews
History Dowsing as a science has been around since the 1500s. It was referenced by notable scholars like Martin Luther, Samuel Sheppard, and George Casely. It was used initially in the hunt for water at the ground. It grew in popularity when a philosopher wrote of the experiences of St. Teresa of Spain. St. Teresa of Spain, a Catholic saint, was gifted a plot of land to establish a convent. There was an issue, though, since there was no source of potable water. A friar came by and offered to help find a water source. Using a bent twig, he wandered the property until he suddenly declared, "Dig here!" They dug in, and found a tremendous source of water. Legend has it that this water was crystal clear, drinkable, and never ran out. St. Theresa herself spoke in wonder at the act, and the fact that it was an endless fountain of water, which nourished and kept the convent going. Instructions There is a sense of intuition that must accompany a tool like these dowsing rods. When preparing to use them, first spend some time mentally focusing on what it is you will be divining. Many say that it is best to verbalize what it is you're seeking. This means, specifically, stating what you are looking for, such as "Help me to find the nearest potable groundwater." Once you have started seeking, it is important to trust the rods. Start by loosely gripping the handles of the L (see images). When the rods point in the same direction, it is guiding you to walk that way. Once the rods cross paths, especially for an extended period of time, that is where you should dig. This is a long honored way of divining that is used by diviners worldwide. It is especially effective for finding ground water, but with practice dowsers have successfully used this when hunting for metals in the ground as well!
Features & Highlights
- DOWSING ROD- This pair of dowsing rods is a blend of brass and copper, making it comfortable to hold and use for long periods as time; This blend of metals is said to efficiently transfer the energy needed for proper divination and dowsing
- WATER DOWSING RODS- These rods are excellent tools for finding ground water on your property; The detailed instruction book will provide the needed information for amateurs, rookies, or the experienced diviner; Remember, divining rods are an art as much as a science, so practice, discipline, and persistence are a must
- DIVINING RODS- These rods are called by a number of names: divining rods, doodlers, water doodlers, dowsing rods, copper dowsing rods, L-Rods, and more; They have many names because they serve many purposes, which vary based on the intent of the person utilizing them
- DOWSING RODS WITH HANDLES- These have beautifully crafted handles for comfortably holding and divining with them for extended periods of time; They smoothly move and swing freely, to allow for proper divination and not be biased by the slight tremors or shakes of the natural human
- QUALITY GUARANTEED- Like any products that rely on energy, spirituality, and artistic implementation, not everyone will have the desired effects from their divining rods; If you are unhappy for any reason, please reach out, as American Heritage stands fully behind each and every one of its products
American Heritage Industries
American Heritage Industries
American Heritage Industries
7.64 x 0.39 x 14.17 inches
Have questions about this item (AHDOWSING), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by American Heritage Industries, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: PLS90292, mpn: PLS90292, ean: 0764050902928,
This is a Package of Solid Clear Acrylic Round Rod.FEATURES: Strip and Rod Series. Used for bracing, cabling, piping, wiring, conduit or wherever round stock is appropriate. Also quite useful and attractive in crafts and educational projects. Precisi...
110 Copper is 99.9% pure copper with an electrical conductivity rating of 100+ % IACS. Conductivity, corrosion resistance, and ductility makes 110 Copper very versatile over a broad range of applications..021'' Thickness. 12'' Length. 12'' Width.
KYDEX® V sheet has excellent forming properties, which results in uniform wall thicknesses and crisp detail. KYDEX® V sheet forms to deep draws with low forces when heated to the upper end of the forming temperature range. Unlike many ot...
The Singular Material That Really CAN Do It All! The Perfect-Sized Rubber Sheets For Most Uses We offer rubber sheets and rolls of all types, dimensions, and volumes. - Arts and crafts that need a flexible, strong material that ...